Carolyn holds qualifications (from Australian Institute of Holistic Medicine, now AIHFE):
– Advanced Diploma in Western Herbal Medicine (Western Herbalist); and
– Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine (Nutritionist).
WELLNESS CONSULTATIONS combine these modalities and are aimed at empowering you to reach and maintain optimal states of health and well-being in your life (via a collaborative approach).
Individual treatment plans incorporating nutritional and herbal medicine principles will be tailored to suit you as an individual, focused on meeting you where you are at.
Topics addressed in consultations include:
– Dietary and lifestyle considerations;
– Food Bioavailability unique to your current state of health (via hair testing)
– Stress and energy levels;
– Sleep- quality and quantity;
– Digestive health (including food intolerances, allergies and detoxification/ elimination);
– Immunity (and auto-immunity);
– Hormonal balance; and importantly
– The emotional factors that can contribute to a state of dis-ease.
Offered to ensure ongoing support, encouragement and education at an affordable price, as you move towards achieving your health & wellness goals:
“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible.’ Audrey Hepburn
You might also like to visit the resources section of this website for BLOG ARTICLES on a variety of wellness topics.